||Harvesting at Mendonca's Farm
||Threshing barley on Mendonca farm. (Left to right): Joseph Santos, Manual Gularte, George Mendonca Sr., Mike Gularte, and Arthur Mendonca. 8x10 bw print; 4x5 copy neg.
||| Mendonca, Joseph Bernardo | Harvesting -- United States -- California -- San Leandro | Barley -- United States -- California -- San Leandro | Farms -- United States -- California -- San Leandro | Acricultural machinery & implements -- United States -- California -- San Leandro |
||Mendonca Farm Water Wagon, 1897
||Manual Sequira driving horse-drawn water wagon in the Mulford Gardens area at Mendonca farm. Photograph taken 1897. 8x10 bw print; 4x5 copy neg.
||| Mendonca, Joseph Bernardo | Farms -- California -- San Leandro | Carts & wagons -- California -- San Leandro |
||Peralta Home, 1860
||Peralta home with people in front and outbuildings visible in back. Home of Ygnacio Peralta, built by son-in-law William P. Toler in 1860. The man on the porch is believed to be Ygnacio Peralta, and the woman may be his wife Rafaele. The home at 561 Lafayette Street is now the Alta Mira Club House and Historical Landmark #285. 8x10 bw print; 4x5 copy neg.
||| Peralta , Ygnacio | Toler, William P. | Alta Mira Club -- California -- San Leandro | Historic Landmarks - California - San Leandro | Lafayette Street | HouseBarnPeople |
||Robert's Residence, 1876
||Photograph of a book illustration. Photograph of a pen-and-ink illustration from the Offical and Historical Atlas Map of Alameda County by Thompson & West, 1876, showing Capt. Roberts's residence and Roberts Landing. 8x210 bw print; copy neg.
||| Roberts, William | Roberts Landing | Official and Historical Atlas Map of Alameda County, California by Thompson & West |
||Bank of San Leandro, ca 1893
||Bank of San Leandro building. The Bank of San Leandro was organized in 1893. 8x10 bw print; copy neg.
||| Bank of San Leandro | Banks -- San Leandro | Commercial buildings |
||Alameda County Courthouse in San Leandro, ca 1856
||Alameda County Courthouse. San Leandro was the Alameda County seat from 1855 until 1873. The courthouse building was constructed in 1856, and this photograph was probably taken right after its construction. The building was destroyed in the 1868 Hayward Fault earthquake. The courthouse was located on the southwest corner of Davis and Clarke Streets. 8x10 bw print; copy neg.
||| Alameda County (Calif.) | Courthouses -- United States -- California -- San Leandro | Public buildings -- California -- San Leandro | Public building |